Our Facilities at Red’s Indoor Range
Red’s Indoor Range has two indoor shooting range locations serving the Austin area–one north in Pflugerville and one in southwest Austin (in the Oak Hill area). Red’s North has 10 standing pistol lanes and 6 seated rifle lanes, while Red’s South has 10 total lanes suited for both pistol and rifle use.
Each lane is well lit and equipped with moveable targets on an electric carrier system which may be positioned at any distance from 0-100 yards by the shooter. With moveable targets, there’s no waiting for a cease fire command to change your targets!
Red’s Indoor Range is the only 100-yard indoor range within 75 miles of the Austin area. And with two locations, you are never far from your indoor shooting practice.
$16/hr per shooter – one hour minimum
Husband/wife – $25/hour
Active LE/MIL range fee $13/hour
Minors (under 18) shoot free – must be accompanied by adult always
Your first target is included in the price, as well as the required hearing and eye protection.
Additional targets $.50 each
Over 60 guns available for rent @ $10.00/gun
Click here to see our vast selection of rental guns
Range Policies and Procedures
At Red’s, gun safety is our first priority, and we work hard to ensure that all shooters at Red’s have a safe and enjoyable experience while at the range. We have a trained Range Safety Officer monitoring range activity at all times, and their instructions must always be followed by all shooters. They are there for your benefit and safety, so do not hesitate to ask if you require any assistance with your firearm.
Red’s has several rules and policies in place, and these must be followed at all times while on the range. For your safety and the safety of other shooters on the range:
- ALWAYS point the gun downrange.
- The Range Officer on duty is in direct charge of the range at all times. Range Officer commands MUST be followed immediately.
- All firearms must be unloaded and in an enclosed gun case except at the firing line.
- All firearms MUST be kept at your position on the firing line. DO NOT move the gun from one firing position to another.
- No drawing from a holster is allowed. No open carried firearms are allowed; concealed carry is allowed.
- NO ONE IS ALLOWED IN FRONT OF THE FIRING LINE!
- No rifles are permitted on pistol lanes (North)
- Ear and eye protection are required before entering the range and must be worn at all times while on the range.
- NO food or drink is permitted on the range. Any person who has consumed alcohol or drugs prior to shooting will NOT be permitted on the range.
- No smoking or smokeless tobacco is permitted inside the premises.
- Shooters are responsible if target carriers and/or target lines are damaged or shot down.
- Carriers $15.00
- Rods $5.00
- Clips $1.00
For more detailed information about our range, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page